It’s almost time to go back to the classroom! This month’s resources are dedicated to making planning and classroom prep easy over the coming weeks.
- The teacher motivation, you didn’t know you needed! Check out this TED Talk by Rita Pierson: Every child needs a champion.
- Planning for success? Get organized with this free Edmentum organization & wellness planner toolkit.
- Jump in, jump out, and introduce yourself! Add a little pizazz to your teacher introduction letters to parents with these examples.
- Looking for a way to break the ice on the first week of school? Check out these 5 icebreaker resources!
- A big part of teaching is classroom management. It sets the stage for the climate and culture of the classroom. Check out this article that outlines classroom management tips for a great school year.
- Get parents involved early with these 68 Parent Involvement ideas (Free PDF).
- Looking for more? Check out these Free Back to School Elementary Resources.