Now more than ever, technology has become a necessity in education! With so many schools using a hybrid approach of in person and online learning, school leaders are under increasing pressure to purchase new technology or upgrade the existing materials. As you begin to work on your school’s budget and look forward to the future technology needs of your school, we hope the resources below can help guide your thinking and planning.
- Before You Begin check out this article from ASCD on Stretching Your Technology Dollar. Explore options for outside the box budgeting in this article from ASCD.
- Check out these tips for education technology budget success.
Not sure where to begin with budgeting?
- Check out our post on planning and reviewing your school’s budget.
Looking for more details and examples?
- Examine this sample outline of a technology budget.
- Explore this budget template from PTO today, or this 5-year budget planning template from ISBE.
Free Building Inclusive Schools Professional Development options through Step Up for Students:
All trainings are FREE thanks to support from Step Up For Students and our generous donors.
- Foundations of an Inclusive Community (Vanessa Douyon – Promise 54)
- Is Your School Anti-Racist? (Vanessa Douyon – Promise 54)
- LGBTQ Culturally Competent Best Practices (De Palazzo – Equality Florida)