This month’s resources are dedicated to looking ahead to next year’s professional development options. Create your faculty’s professional development plan for the year now!
Look at your budget, examine the dollars you received from Title 2 Part A last year, and plan accordingly. Be sure to download our free printable professional development worksheet.
- Free downloadable Professional Development Worksheet
- Institute of Educational Sciences’ What Works Clearinghouse – Find out what works based on the evidence. What curriculum are you using for Math? Are you looking for something new? Visit the website, click on a subject, and find out what the research says.
- Administrators Tips – 4 Steps to Planning for Next School Year
- Monthly checklist for administrators – Get ready for the new school year with this checklist from AWSA. July’s to-do list includes finalizing the calendar for publication and reviewing the schedule to create collaboration time for your faculty.
- Back-to-school Resources from Education World Great resources from their archive that offer advice, tips, and resources all principals should have at their fingertips. Included: Fund-raising ideas, recess success resources, parent involvement strategies, and much more.