- Microsoft has partnered with many of our schools to offer affordable options for purchasing or leasing devices & software.
– Questions? Want to talk with someone about technology at your school? Contact Wildaliz Ramos, our Education Expert from Microsoft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Microsoft is offering a Minecraft Cart Bundle complete with 30 laptops, the Minecraft STEM aligned educational program, and Microsoft 365 for Education. Click here to learn more!
- Explore education pricing from Apple. Click here!
- View education deals for Google Chromebooks here.
- Sign up for this contest from weareteachers.com to Win a LEGO Robotics Set!
- Check out this technology grant, Computers for Learning, to see if you qualify to receive free previously used devices.
Find Quality Curriculum at a Lower Cost
- Have you heard of EVERFI? Step Up for Students is excited to share our continued partnership to bring EVERFI’s digital learning platform to your school at NO COST. These free courses are student-paced, grade themselves and come with supplemental lesson plans.
- The courses address topics such as Character Education, Financial Literacy, Bullying Prevention, STEM education, and many more.
- Your school is already set up and has full access! 1) Visit EVERFI.com/register 2) Select Florida 3) Type in the first part of your school name to get started. EVERFI also provides training and support to your teachers cost-free. Contact Liam Obrien at email@example.com or 241-886-0690 with questions or to schedule a training for your staff.
- Step Up’s Office of Student Learning partners with many companies that offer discounts and excellent options for supplemental curriculum (see image on right). Check out all the wonderful options here!
- Mystery Science is an awesome NGSS aligned online science curriculum that is offering FREE subscriptions for teachers through June 2020. Click here to explore!
- Check out the STEM resources from Microsoft here.
Offer Free STEM focused Professional Learning Options for Interested Teachers
- Demystifying STEM– prerecorded from FloridaLibraryWebinars.org
- Using STEAM to Prepare Students for the Global Economy– prerecorded from edWeb
- Bringing Augmented Reality into the Classroom– prerecorded from edWeb
- Building and Sustaining a Strong Math Culture– prerecorded from edWeb
- Bridging the Gap Between Science & Coding in the Classroom– live webinar from edWeb December 5th, 2019
- Find a Microsoft store near you and take advantage of FREE STEM focused classes for children and adults!