This month’s post is all about literacy! Check out the amazing articles and resources below and take a moment to reflect on these questions:
- Do you have students who are struggling readers?
- Does your student achievement data support the ELA Curriculum that your teachers use today?
- Research shows that many teachers rely on Teachers Pay Teachers and Google for lesson planning. Would you like to provide your teachers with a research-based, fully lesson planned reading curriculum?
Resources to Inspire New Reading Goals:
- Building knowledge actually boosts reading comprehension! Check out this article from Natalie Wexler to learn more.
- Check out the book, The Writing Revolution, by Judith C. Hochman and Natalie Wexler, a writing instruction that enables all students, including those from low-income families to develop literacy and critical thinking skills.
- Explore Wilson Language Fundations – A research-based, explicit instructional program for K-3 emerging readers.
- Get to know a great reading curriculum by exploring Great Minds, Wit & Wisdom ELA curriculum. This curriculum focuses on “BOOKS, NOT BASALS”. Want to know more about Great Minds curriculum? Click here for FREE webinars on literacy, math, science and other curriculum-related information.
- EVENT POSTPONED! Come hear Natalie Wexler share her expertise on a knowledge-rich curriculum LIVE at the Great Minds Knowledge Summit! This event has been postponed. Stay tuned to learn more about Great Minds and Wilson Language. Register NOW for the Great Minds Knowledge Summit– For more information on the Summit and pricing, click here.